I - Teoria da Constituição
1. FALLON JR., Richard H. How to Choose a Constitutional Theory, 87 Cal. L. Rev. 535 (1999).
2. FISHKIN, Joseph; FORBATH, William E. The Anti-Oligarchy Constitution. BUL Rev., v. 94, p. 669, 2014.
3. BALKIN, Jack M.; SIEGEL, Reva B. Principles, Practices, and Social Movements. University of Pennsylvania Law Review, v. 154, p. 927-950, 2006.
4. KRAMER, Larry D. Popular Constitutionalism, Circa 2004. California Law Review, v. 92, n.4, p. 959-1011, 2004.
II - Constituição e Crise
5. FRASER Nancy. Legitimation crisis? On the political contradictions of financialized capitalism. Critical Historical Studies, 2015
6. FABBRINI, Frederico. The Euro-Crisis and the Courts: Judicial Review and the Political Process in Comparative Perspective, 32 Berkeley J. Int'l Law. 64 (2014).
7. FUKUYAMA, Francis. America in Decay The Sources of Political Dysfunction Francis Fukuyama. Foreing Affairs, 2014.
III - Emendas, Remendos e Mutações – Uma Constituição Além do Texto
8. YOUNG, E. A. The Constitution Outside the Constitution. 117 Yale Law Journal 408
9. GERKEN, Heather K. Hydraulics of Constitutional Reform: A Skeptical Response to Our Undemocratic Constitution. Drake Law Review, v. 55, p. 925-943, 2007.
10. POST, Robert C.; SIEGEL Reva B. Protecting the Constitution from the People: Juricentric Restrictions on Section Five Power. Indiana Law Journal, v. 78, p. 1-45, 2003.
11. STRAUSS, David A. The Irrelevance of Constitutional Amendments. Harvard Law Review, v. 114, p. 1457-1505, 2001.
12. ALBERT, Richard. Constitutional Disuse or Desuetude: The Case of Article V. Boston University Law Review, v. 94, p.1029-1081, 2014.
13. LUTZ, Donald S. Toward a Theory of Constitutional Amendment. The American Political Science Review, v. 88, n. 2, 355-370. 1994.
14. WHITTINGTON, Keith E. Extrajudicial Constitutional Interpretation: Three Objections and Responses. North Carolina Law Review, v. 80, n. 3, p. 773-851, 2002.
BALKIN, Jack M.; LEVINSON Sanford V. The Processes of Constitutional Change: From Partisan Entrenchment to the National Surveillance State. Fordham Law Review, v. 75, p. 101-145, 2006,
BENZ, Arthur. Unsuccessful, Reform and Successful Non-Reform – Constitutional Policy Germany and Canada. Work Paper, 2008.
GRIFFIN, Stephen M. Constituent Power and Constitutional Change in American Constitutionalism.
SIEGEL Reva B. Text in Contest: Gender and the Constitution from a Social Movement Perspective. University of Pennsylvania Law Review, v. 150, p. 297-352, 2001.
VERMEULE, Adrian. Constitutional Amendments and the Constitutional Common Law. University of Chicago Public Law & Legal Theory. Working Paper, n. 73, 2004.